£55k-£60k + car + exceptional benefits package
Location: Home based - with roles available in Chester, East Midlands, Bradford, Chelmsford and Bristol regions
Description: Experienced, dynamic and proactive Sales and Business Development Managers required by our established and highly successful special purpose machinery solutions specialist client.
Four new opportunities available in:
- East Midlands (covering Chesterfield, Nottingham, Leicester and Warwickshire
Our client has been established for almost 35 years and are recognised as market leaders in the provision of special purpose recycling machinery allied to the plastic processing sector, and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, are now seeking to recruit a number of dynamic, proactive and enthusiastic Sales and Business Development managers to complement their professional team.
Home-based and reporting to the Sales Director, successful candidates will liaise extensively with the team of Technical Sales Engineers overseeing the sale of products and services to a diverse range of customers across the UK (and will ideally be based in the Chester, Bradford, Leicester or East Midlands, Bristol and Chelmsford areas).
Tasked with identifying commercially beneficial and longstanding business opportunities with both new and existing markets and clients within your region, core responsibilities for these varied and challenging roles will include (but not be limited to):
- Creating strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities.
- Building relationships with new clients, gauging their needs and developing proposals to address these needs.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients and maximising business opportunities with them
- Pitching sales and products to new and existing clients.
- Attending conferences and events to develop relationships with industry partners and keeping abreast of competitor and sector developments and trends as they may arise
- Creating sales forecasts and actively working towards achieving and exceeding them
- Learning and developing your strong understanding of the company’s product portfolio and positioning within the industry
- Collaborating with the Technical department and Sales teams to ensure that the requirements of the customer are met at all times.
To be considered for these exceptional opportunities within a genuine market leading operation, successful candidates will demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels, along with solid technical experience to allow you to both understand the needs of the customer and propose relevant products and solutions to satisfy those requirements from the portfolio available, whilst ensuring the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are achieved at all times.
Proficient in the Microsoft suite of packages and statistical analysis software, you will be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team and will possess excellent prioritising and organisational skills along with a high level of commercial awareness and business acumen, able to deliver proposals in an articulate and engaging manner and motivate yourself and others to ensure the best results are achieved on an ongoing basis.
Essentially you will hold a full UK driving licence and demonstrate at least 2 years previous success within a technical sales and business development environment and a relevant engineering qualification, with experience of CRM systems and the ability to read CAD drawings proving distinctly advantageous.
Contact the Sales Team at Premier Technical Recruitment on 01827 68400 or email your cv in confidence to