£39,518 + generous overtime + £1,000 bonus + benefits including 33 days holiday + 5% matched pension.
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Description: Experienced and enthusiastic multi skilled maintenance professional required to undertake both PPM and reactive breakdown repairs on a range of automated systems and MHE in a busy distribution centre.
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now looking to recruit a multi skilled, electrically biased maintenance engineer to complement their existing professional team based at their flagship Worksop based distribution centre.
The site operates on a 24/7 basis necessitating working on a 4 on 4 off 12 hr shift rotating basis and it is envisaged that the successful candidate will be qualified to at least ONC or above in a relevant engineering discipline and possess 17th or 18th Edition IEE regs certification.
With the company priding itself on the high-quality service it provides to its’ customer, it is essential that they now recruit a committed and highly professional maintenance engineer to ensure conveyors, cranes and other materials handling equipment are maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands. Reporting to the Site Supervisor, core responsibilities for this electrically biased multi discipline shift maintenance position will include:
- Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated crane and materials handling systems
- Facilities maintenance activities on both site buildings and associated equipment in accordance with relevant H&S legislation
- Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly.
- Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise.
- Using the computerised system to monitor site activity.
- Advising customers of any stock related issues
- Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels.
- Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated maintenance engineer to join a team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of fully automated cranes and materials handling systems, and to considered for this exciting position, you will demonstrate a relevant recognized engineer qualification (at least HNC or above), a strong electrical background, experience of working at heights and of working both autonomously and as part of a team. A dull clean UK driving licence is also essential for the position.