to £39,688 + generous overtime + benefits
Description: Multi skilled shift maintenance professional required to undertake both PPM and reactive maintenance and maintenance repairs on a range of automated equipment and special purpose machinery within a busy automated warehouse and distribution centre environment.Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic multi discipline shift maintenance engineer to complement their existing team and work on a range of handling systems and facilities maintenance work within a busy automated warehouse and distribution centre environment based in Leeds.
Working on a weekly rotating shift basis (Monday to Friday – 10pm to 6am and 2pm to 10pm), the company prides itself on the high-quality service it provides to its customers across the country, and it is essential that they now recruit a similarly committed and highly professional maintenance team member to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Core responsibilities for this site facilities position will include:
• Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated pallet handling, conveyor and shuttle racking equipment, weighing, sortation and printer equipment - although experience of automated cranes and MHE systems will also prove advantageous for the future.
• Facilities maintenance activities on both site buildings and associated equipment
• Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly.
• Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise.
• Using the computerised CMMS system to monitor site activity.
• Advising customers of any stock related issues
• Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels.
• Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of an array of automated materials handling systems that handle thousands of pallets per month. To be considered for this exciting position, you will demonstrate a relevant recognized qualification, a strong electrically biased multi skilled background, experience of working at heights and of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
In return, a mapped career progression path and excellent remuneration package are available within an environment committed to the highest levels of H&S compliance and safe working.