to c£23k + generous benefits
Location: Derby based with UK coverage after training
Description: Exceptional opportunities for Graduate Electrical, Software or Electronic Engineers to develop their career within a cutting-edge technology environment.
Our client is renowned as a market leader in the provision of innovative and bespoke integrated systems to the transportation infrastructure industry. Offering a range of highest quality services that encompass Project Management and Implementation, Consultancy and Software Development to blue chip clients worldwide, as a result of continued success and an ongoing planned programme of strategic growth, they are now about to embark on their 2020 / 2021 GRADUATE ENGINEERS recruitment campaign to compliment their established and successful team of electrical and control professionals.
With many projects incorporating SCADA control systems and integrated audio & visual communication systems using IP technology, as market leaders in their field, they have sustained continued growth generating exciting opportunities for Graduate professionals, who will be technically motivated, degree/HND qualified engineering graduates in control, electrical, electronic or software engineering.
As an enthusiastic and competent graduate engineer, you will be eager to gain experience in the design, implementation and testing of control systems using PLC code, configuring SCADA packages, high level language programming such as C, designing electrical panels and integrating audio-visual IP sub-systems.
Key responsibilities and skills for these varied and challenging roles will include:
- Working as part of a team to design, implement and test control / integrated systems.
- Program a variety of PLCs using Ladder Logic, Function block or Statement List methods and both programming and configuring SCADA s/w packages
- Competent use of high-level programming languages ranging from C, C++, C#, VB and VBA.
- IP network design and configuration.
- Design and test ELV electrical panels.
- Configuration of CCTV, PA and telephone systems over an IP network.
- Perform a FAT and site commissioning under formal client witnessed conditions and working collaboratively and proactively with clients
Our client is a progressive organisation with a strong emphasis on client relationships, and they recruit only the highest calibre ambitious people with drive and enthusiasm able to work in a friendly and supportive environment where commitment, flexibility and a sense of humour are valued. You will work with state-of-the-art equipment in modern premises and a flexible working hours environment.
Due to timescale constraints, applications will ONLY be considered on behalf of candidates either based in or able to relocate at short notice to the East Midlands region, and who are eligible to work in the UK with immediate effect.