c£20k - £25k neg dep exp + benefits
Location: West Midlands - commutable from Wolverhampton, Dudley and Willenhall
Description: Energetic, creative and vibrant graphic designer required to join an equally dynamic and artistic team in a unique and rapidly expanding industry sector.Our client runs an exciting and established niche sector operation in the West Midlands and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth for 2021, are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic in-house Graphic Designer to help drive forward company label and packaging designs and improve the quality of the range of brands and products whilst complementing their dynamic and professional team.
The successful candidate will be confident in creating innovative and vibrant drawings within a print environment with design experience involving packaging proving distinctly advantageous.
This is genuinely a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to apply their creative flair and unique ideas to a range of platforms and will suit only the most talented and hardworking of individuals who can be a clear communicator at all levels with a strong understanding of design in order to both champion and uphold the company brand and portfolio and consistently produce highest quality artwork.
Core responsibilities for this varied and exciting opportunity include (but are not limited to):
• Creating innovative and striking Design content for digital / print
• Overseeing all labels and packaging and preparing them to a high standard for print
• Producing mock-up material of products to be used on social media / websites.
• Creating A5 menu cards / web and social content for product promotion
• Engaging and interacting with local printers
• Keeping the brand image at the forefront of all activity
• Have outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for overall appearance whilst maintaining high standards at all times and meeting tight deadlines.
To be considered for this challenging opportunity to become part of a great team in a unique industry sector environment, it is envisaged that you will realistically be qualified to at least HND level or above in a relevant design qualification or be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant graphic design experience, with exceptional copywriting and high-quality drawing skills, first class abilities in the use of the Adobe Creative suite of packages (Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator etc).
Essentially you will possess effective communication and time-management skills and will thrive within a dynamic, creative and innovative environment where your design capabilities can be pushed to their limits and your ability to think outside the box positively encouraged!