Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Description: Multi skilled maintenance professional required to undertake both PPM and reactive maintenance activities on a range of automated systems and MHE within a busy distribution centre environment.
Salary: c£33,350 - £40,250 (including shift premium) + bonus + generous benefits – neg dep exp
Our well known client has been established for almost 50 years, and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now looking to recruit a multi discipline, electrically biased shift maintenance engineer to complement their established and successful team within a busy automated warehouse and distribution centre environment.
Working on a rotating shift pattern (6am to 1pm and 1pm to 10pm Monday to Friday on a week around basis - with flexibility essential to stay as required to support shift handover activities), the company prides itself on the high quality service it provides to its customers across the country, and it is essential that they now recruit a similarly committed and highly professional multi skilled, electrically biased maintenance engineer to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Reporting to the Site Support Manager and working as part of an established team of engineers, core responsibilities for this exciting electrically biased shift maintenance position will include:
- Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated systems and a range of materials handling equipment
- Ensuring compliance at all times with company H&S procedures
- Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
- Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise
- Using the computerised GUI system to monitor site activity
- Advising customers of any stock related issues
- Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
- Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated electrically biased multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a dynamic team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of fully automated conveyor systems and materials handling equipment within a busy distribution centre operation.
To be considered for this challenging and varied position, you will demonstrate relevant engineering qualifications (C&G or above) and at least 5 years’ experience of working within a multi-disciplinary PPM and reactive maintenance environment, as well as experience of working safely at heights and of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
In return, a mapped career progression path and excellent remuneration package are available.