Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
Description: Experienced, enthusiastic and organised Storesperson required for our established and busy niches sector service and manufacturing client.
Salary: c£22k - £26k negotiable dependent upon experience
Our client has been established for more than 40 years and specialise in the planned preventative and reactive maintenance, service and repair of an exhaustive range of special purpose waste processing machinery to clients throughout the UK, and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and organised Storesperson to complement their established and professional team within a busy head office manufacturing and servicing environment.
Reporting to the Factory Manager. the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the parts stock levels in the factory stores including implementing a system for how the stores are organised, how parts are signed out and replenishing the stock levels as required.
You will also be responsible for sourcing parts for servicing and breakdown jobs, arranging transportation for machinery and preparing paperwork as part of the production process.
Core responsibilities and duties for this varied role will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing factory parts stock
- Managing engineer vans’ parts stock
- Purchasing parts for production, servicing & breakdowns
- Preparing installation packs
- Arranging transport for delivering/collecting machines
- Ordering and delivering consumables
- Entering job sheets and time sheets from workshop onto the in-house CRM systemIt is envisaged that the successful candidate will live in or around the Tamworth area and essentially demonstrate previous store experience.