Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Description: Experienced and enthusiastic Machinery Lubrication Technician required by our market leading niche sector reliability solutions specialist.
Salary: to c£33k neg dep exp + generous overtime and benefits
Our client specialises in the provision of condition monitoring and reliability services within a diverse range of manufacturing environments, and as a result of continued success and a planned programme of strategic growth, are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly self-motivated and experienced Lubrication Technician to work on a large customer site in Ellesmere Port.
Core responsibilities for this varied role will include:
- • Lubrication of plant equipment, walking lines and reporting faults.
- • Liaise with client engineering teams; forming good relationships is key in this role.
- • Inspection and maintenance of lubrication points and oil levels.
- • Completion of visual PMs and equipment inspections.
- • Fluid sampling for return to the Monition laboratory.
- • Assisting sites with inventory management.
- • Concise and accurately reporting your findings and advising the customer based on your experience.
- • The role will involve working five days per week in the Ellesmere Port area, as well as occasional weekend work. Further overtime in the local area may also be possible.
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, previous experience in a similar role and extensive knowledge of both machinery lubrication, engineering and mechanical maintenance are absolutely essential, and you will be a methodical worker with meticulous attention to detail.
Realistically qualified to at least MLA or MLT Level 1 or equivalent with an appreciation of IoSH or equivalent training proving distinctly advantageous, experience of CBM technologies would also prove beneficial although is not essential.
Good IT skills are also very important in this role, as the successful candidate will be required to use a number of standards and bespoke software packages as part of their day-to-day role.