Location: Brecon, Powys
Description: Enthusiastic and well organised Service and Sitework administrator required to support a busy aftermarket division within an established and highly successful engineering solutions operation.
Salary: £20k + benefits
Our client has been established for almost half a century and specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of a range of bespoke and modular automation and materials handling solutions for supply to food, pharmaceutical, distribution, recycling and baggage handling customers across the globe.
As a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit an additional Service and Sitework Administrator to support the activities within the aftercare department, liaising with both internal and external customers to provide a first-class service. Reporting to the Aftercare Manager, the successful candidate will perform a range of activities that will include (but not be limited to):
- • Timely preparation of quotes as requested by the Aftercare Manager
- • Data Input to CRM System Salesforce and Accurate Record Keeping
- • Receive and process customer purchase orders, using Sage 50 to provide order confirmation, and processing customer invoices and completing RAMS and Engineers documentation as requested by the Aftercare Manager
- • Arranging hotel and travel arrangements for engineers and management and answering phone calls and email queries in a professional manner
- • Liaise regularly with operations, production and senior management teams
- • Identifying cross-selling opportunities where applicable and ensuring sell-on opportunities are maximised (spare parts, service & maintenance agreements)
- • Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are followed
To be considered for this fast paced and varied role, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels and a high level of customer focus. You will possess a methodical and thorough approach to your work and will be an excellent organiser with strong administration skills and the ability to develop excellent relationships with both internal and external contacts.
With a good understanding of purchasing processes and excellent IT skills, you will be competent in the use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook) and in the use of SAGE with a calm and considered approach and the ability to work well under pressure.