Location: Brecon, Powys
Description: Enthusiastic and well organised Spare Parts Administration professional required by our niche sector engineering solutions provider.
Salary: £20k + benefits
Our client has been established for almost half a century and specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of a range of bespoke and modular automation and materials handling solutions for supply to food, pharmaceutical, distribution, recycling and baggage handling customers across the globe.
As a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit an additional Spare Parts Administrator to support the activities within the spare parts and supply chain dept, liaising with both internal and external customers to provide a first-class service. Reporting to the Spare Parts and Supply Chain Manager, the successful candidate will perform a range of activities that will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparation of quotes for spare parts as requested by the customer and the delivery of the quotes to the customer in a timely manner
- Receive and check customer purchase orders, provide order confirmation to customers and process customer invoices as required
- Pick, pack and palletise parts as requested and Control stock levels and top up as required in line with order quantities and discount value
- Liaise with production and installation management to ensure shrink wrap, carboard, etc. stock levels are maintained
- Organise Goods in/out and ensure booked in/out as required after quality acceptance
- Complete transactions and purchasing paperwork as required for Sage 50, as well as administration and processing of purchase orders as instructed
- Undertaking monthly / annual checks of stock and posting of differences to Sage 50
- Control and maintain Sage 50 Product records
- Preparation of import and export documentation both accurately and on time
- Answer phone calls and email queries and general Secretarial work
- Data Input to CRM System Salesforce
- Arrange the collections and deliveries to the customers.
- Arrange / print / attach all delivery and documentation in relation to spare parts and supply chain duties.
To be considered for this fast paced and varied role, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels and a good understanding of English grammar, diction and punctuation. You will possess a methodical and thorough approach to your work and will be an excellent organiser with strong administration skills and the ability to develop excellent relationships with both internal and external contacts. With a good understanding of purchasing processes and excellent IT skills, you will be competent in the use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook) and in the use of SAGE with a calm and considered approach and the ability to work well under pressure.