Location: Gosport, Hampshire
Description: Experienced and enthusiastic Electrical Maintenance Technician required to undertake PPM and reactive maintenance work on a range of rotary aircraft.
Salary:to c£31,500 + benefits neg dep exp
Our client is recognised as the global market leader in aerospace MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul) for a range of rotary and fixed wing turbine engines and components with more than 2,000 staff and 20 locations throughout the world. As a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Electrical Maintenance Technician to complement their established and successful team working on an array of rotary aircraft.
Based in Hampshire, and reporting to the Front Line Manager, the successful candidate will have served a recognized apprenticeship and will have the opportunity to work on a range of different aircraft, so as well as being a great team player with a strong focus on quality management and compliance, you will also have worked in a maintenance hangar environment and be familiar with Military MRP 145 and associated Regulatory Articles.
Core responsibilities for this varied and challenging role will include (but not be limited to):
- Effectively carrying out a variety of maintenance activities, within trade boundaries and authorisations, in accordance with current procedures as laid down in relevant approved source information.
- Contributing to team delivery of agreed targets and goals and complying with current Tool Control procedure.
- Attending and contributing to team meetings.
- Carry out Improving Quality and Continuous Quality Improvement reviews.
- Supporting a climate of continuous improvement to assist productivity, quality and lean methodology.
- Achieving maximum flexibility, team members will undertake training and train other team members whilst undertaking work to highest level of competence.
- Ensuring all procedures relating to foreign object debris control are adhered to.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will demonstrate a recognised indentured apprenticeship or military equivalent along with previous experience of working with electrical wiring diagrams, with previous engineering qualifications or experience gained preferably in an aviation area proving distinctly advantageous, as will previous experience of independent inspections and familiarity with Military MRP 145 and associated Regulatory Articles (RA’s). Excellent written and oral communication skills are required for report generation and experience of working with electrical wiring diagrams is essential fo the position.