Location: West Midlands - commutable from West Bromwich, Dudley, Oldbury, Birmingham and surrounding area
Description: Estimator required by the UK's leading manufacturer of niche sector glass solutions.
Salary: excellent + benefits - neg dep exp
Branch Glass Estimator
Our client is recognised as a market leader in the manufacture and supply of bespoke specialist glass solutions to a diverse range of clients throughout the UK, and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit a self-motivated Estimator to complement their established and successful team.
Working as part of a busy and professional team, the successful candidate will support both the Sales and Estimating Manager and the Branch Manager in various day to day tasks, that will include (but not be limited to):
- Collating information to produce relevant and accurate quotations to customers within 24 hours from receipt of their enquiry.
- Checking suitability and application of customer specified product and offering technical advice as necessary.
- Reviewing the customers’ requirements and price against agreed quoted rates that are kept on the system.
- Maintaining adequate records and keeping an up to date filing system, and operating a variety of standard office machines as well as utilising the Microsoft suite of packages for the creation of letters, reports and general office documentation.
- Working with the Sales Representative in following up enquiries when necessary.
You will have a good level of IT and data entry skills and office experience as well as a high level of attention to detail, effective organisational and communication skills (both orally and written), and experience of providing excellent customer service both autonomously and as part of a dynamic and proactive team.