Location: West Midlands
Description: Unique opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to realise their dreams within a niche sector market leading environment!
Salary: to c£40k + generous benefits
Our client is recognised as one of the world leaders in the design, manufacture & development of an exciting array of highest technology Visitor Entertainment Attractions for supply across the globe, and they are now diversifying further into the exhilarating robotic “dark ride” entertainment sector.
As a result of continued success and a planned program of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit an articulate, dynamic and highly self-motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to complement their established and successful Mechanical Design and Product Development team.
Based in the West Midlands, the successful candidate will ideally be a Mechanical Design Engineer from a manufacturing background who is seeking a creative, dynamic and genuinely unique opportunity within a niche and exciting industry sector.
The role will involve the design and fabrication of advanced solutions together with their attending sub-systems and cutting-edge A/V and robotic show systems technology, continuing to build on an international reputation for innovation and excellence.
To be considered for this exceptional and genuinely once in a lifetime opportunity, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- a solid Mechanical Design Engineering background
- HND/HNC as a minimum in an Engineering discipline
- 5 years industrial experience preferred
- Proficient in the use of 2D & 3D CAD – Solidworks preferably
- Good understanding of Geometric dimensioning & tolerances
- Experience in the use of FEA/Stress Analysis
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing methods; welding, machining, sheet metal
- Knowledge of materials