Location: Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Description: Multi skilled maintenance engineer required to undertake a combination of PPM and reactive maintenance activities within a busy automated warehouse environment - working on a Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm basis.
Salary: to c£37500 + generous benefits including overtime, pension and 33 days holiday
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and they are now looking to recruit a multi discipline, electrically biased shift maintenance professional to complement their established and successful team. The site operates on a 24/7 – 365 day per annum basis, and with the company priding itself on the high quality service it provides to its’ customers across the country, it is essential that they now recruit a similarly committed and highly professional multi skilled maintenance engineers to work on a permanent “lates” basis (Monday to Friday – 2pm to 10pm) to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Reporting to the Site Engineer and working as part of a team of multi skilled shift maintenance engineers, core responsibilities for the role are:
- Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on a range of automated sortation, carton erectors, conveyor systems and general materials handling equipment, carton closing machines, printers and weighing equipment
- Monitoring system operation utilising the CMMS and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
- Assisting the site manager with any safety issues that may arise and ensuring compliance with relevant H&S legislation at all times
- Advising customers of any stock related issues
- Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
- Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
- Conducting RCM and Condition Monitoring and predictive maintenance works (thermography, vibration analysis and lubrication analysis)
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, it is envisaged that the successful candidates will demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience of working on both PPM and reactive maintenance within an automation, sortation and MHE environment and will realistically be qualified to at least HNC level or above in a relevant engineering discipline.
With a proactive and positive “can do” attitude and committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you will be an effective multi skilled maintenance supervisor seeking a stable and progressive opportunity with a genuine market leading environment.