Location: East Midlands base with UK wide coverage
Description: Self motivated and experienced UPS Sales Manager required for established and highly successful consultancy environment.
Salary: £40k basic + car + generous benefits + sales related bonuses
Our client is renowned as a market leader in the provision of innovative and bespoke integrated systems to the transportation infrastructure industry, and offering a range of highest quality services that encompass Project Management and Implementation, Consultancy and Software Development to blue chip clients worldwide.
As a result of continued success and an ongoing planned programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and dedicated professional Sales Manager for the Uninterruptible Power Supplies division.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and driven Sales Manager and BDM with experience of selling Uninterruptable Power Supplies Solutions into industry to progress their career within a highly professional and dynamic technical sales environment and support the planned strategic growth of the business and aggressively grow the sales turnover over the next 5 years. Core responsibilities for the position will include:
• Creation and delivery of a UPS business development plan
• Identify and contact potential clients to proactively develop relationships
• Conduct site surveys of UPS and other relevant equipment.
• Create quotations for installation works.
• Respond to inbound enquiries from clients in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maximise opportunities from existing and historic client database.
• Follow up all quotations in a proactive and professional manner.
• Ensure forecasting is up to date and accurate at all times.
• Maintain accurate records sales visit records.
In order to be considered for this varied and challenging role, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will demonstrate a relevant electrical engineering qualification with working experience in the field and be familiar with electrical infrastructure and electrical principles.
With excellent Maths and English skills and a high level of IT competency in the MS suite of packages, a strong working knowledge of UPS systems will prove distinctly advantageous.
You will possess a strong commercial awareness and exceptional customer service and communication skills at all levels, and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst adopting a meticulous approach to detail.