Description: Experienced FLT and mhe truck maintenance engineer required for market leading solutions provider.
Salary: to c£29k + genrous benefits package
Our client has been established for more than half a century and specialise in the design, manufacture and service of a range of materials handling and forklift truck solutions for supply across the globe. As a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic multi skilled Workshop Engineer to complement their established and successful team.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the successful candidate will undertake a range of activities that will include (but not be limited to):
Completing inspections and safety checks in accordance with industry practice and regulations.
- Conducting day to day service, repair and maintenance of forklift trucks, handling equipment and plant.
- Completing fault finding and repair work to meet first-fix targets.New equipment preparation
- Sourcing of parts from internal or external suppliers
- Communicate efficiently to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum and first-fix targets achieved
- Work to company procedures and current Health and Safety / COSHH regulations
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, you will essentially hold a full UK driving licence and demonstrate at least 3 years’ previous experience in a multi skilled fault find and repair environment, along with relevant engineering qualifications and experience of working to relevant H&S requirements, and will be comfortable in utilising skills in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems to ensure complete customer satisfaction and the prompt resolution of technical issues.
In return, an attractive remuneration package with overtime payable, 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, an extensive and generous “rewards” scheme and a company pension scheme are on offer for suitably motivated and experienced individuals.