Location: Somerset - full relocation package available
Description: Experenced Airframes Systems Analyst required for globally renowned aerospace client.
Salary: £ excellent - negotiable dependant upon experience + full relocation available
Based in the South West of England, the successful candidate will be tasked with a range of activities that will include:
- Leading, controlling and planning activities associated with the design, development and certification of systems and components within a busy Airframe Systems division
- Defining system requirements and creating specifications, test plans, test reports and certification reports
- Supporting test activities and liaising extensively with certification / military approval authorities
- Acting as the technical interface with equipment suppliers and both managing and controlling suppliers’ development, testing and reporting activities
- Reviewing supplier documentation
- Providing assistance and support to internal departments and the production line
- Performing system and component investigations and trouble shooting and delivering an analysis and resolution of technical issues in the fleet including the introduction of modifications/design changes if required
You will additionally have proven Project Management experience along with excellent problem solving and communication skills at all levels. Additionally, you should be familiar with requirements management in general and particularly with certification requirements (FAR/CS 27, FAR/CS 29) and be able to adopt a flexible approach in order to respond to changing priorities and tight deadlines as required.