Description: Multi skilled maintenance team leader required within a busy automated warehouse and distribution centre.
Salary: to c£34k + generous benefits
Maintenance Engineer Team Leader – Nottingham - £34,000 + benefits + overtime
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now looking to recruit an electrically biased maintenance engineer team leader to complement their existing professional team.
The site operates on a 24/7 basis, and whilst the position is a “permanent days” role (with inclusion in the Saturday morning rota) the client operates a 3 shift pattern (6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6) that the engineers reporting to the position work to, and with the company priding itself on the high quality service it provides to its’ customer, it is essential that they now recruit a committed and highly professional maintenance engineer team leader to ensure conveyors, cranes and other materials handling equipment are maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Core responsibilities for this electrically biased multi discipline shift maintenance position will include:
- Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated crane systems
- Facilities maintenance activities on both site buildings and associated equipment
- Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
- Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise
- Using the computerised system to monitor site activity
- Advising customers of any stock related issues
- Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
- Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated maintenance engineer to join a team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of fully automated cranes and materials handling systems, and to considered for this exciting position, you will demonstrate a relevant recognized qualification, a strong electrical background, experience of working at heights and also of working both autonomously and as part of a team.