Location: Greater Manchester region
Description: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers required for busy automated warehouse and distribution centre.
Salary: to c£40k including shift allowance + overtime + generous benefits + pension
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic investment, they are now looking to recruit a number of multi discipline electro/mechanical maintenance engineers to complement their existing professional team.
With the company priding itself on the high quality service it provides to its’ customer, it is essential that they now recruit a similarly committed and highly professional maintenance engineer to ensure a range of materials handling equipment is maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Core responsibilities for this multi discipline, electro/mechanical maintenance position will include:
- Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated materials handling equipment (** Shift pattern to be finalised **)
- Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
- Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise
- Using the CMMS system to monitor site activity
- Advising customers of any stock related issues
- Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
- Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
Working as part of a team, this is an exceptional opportunity for enthusiastic and self-motivated maintenance engineers to join a team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of an array of automated materials handling systems, and to be considered for one of these varied and challenging positions, you will demonstrate relevant recognized qualifications, a strong electro/mechanical background, experience of working at heights and also of working both autonomously and as part of a team.