Location: South West of England - Full relocation package available
Description: CISSP or CISM certified Cyber Security Specialist / Analyst required for our globally renowned aerospace client. Exceptional opportunity and benefits available.
Salary: to c£60k neg dep exp + full relocation package available
Our client is a world renowned aerospace organisation with an enviable reputation in the development of innovative highest technology solutions to the aerospace sector. As a result of continued success and a planned programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Security Specialist and Cyber Security Analyst to complement their established and professional team working on a range of state-of-the-art technology projects.
Based in the South West of England, the successful candidate will:
- Provide advice and guidance on the responses received from the supply chains with regards to compliance with Cyber Security requirements.
- Assess the company against applicable Cyber Security standards and requirements.
- Manage applicable certifications (Cyber Essentials/ISO27001)
- Advise key stakeholders on compliance mandates and identify mitigation strategies.
- Perform IT Security Audits and advise on appropriate controls to achieve compliance.
- Create an Annual Plan for certification renewals and Security Audits.
- Prepare reports for key stakeholders on compliance initiatives and progressPerform gap analysis against all relevant security requirements and identify mitigation activities.
- Act as a primary contact point for the Procurement and Commercial teams with regards to Cyber Security in the Supply Chain.Review security reports to identify anomalies and security incidents/AUP breaches.
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will ESSENTIALLY be CISSP or CISM certified with demonstrable Security Audit, Compliance and Security Management Plans experience gained within a commercial environment. With a professional, team-oriented attitude with sound judgment and analytical skills, you will also demonstrate knowledge of Cyber Essentials, ISO27001, NIST 800-53.
In return, an exception remuneration and benefits package are available including a relocation package if required.
Please note that applications will only be accepted if you are eligible to live and work in the UK, and the successful candidate will be required to hold or attain full UK MoD Security Clearance.